Sunday, November 23, 2008

Updated Genre Lists available

Updated genre lists have been uploaded to the wiki: http://rdg301library.pbwiki.com/Genre+Lists.

I will be working at the Information Desk on the main floor of the library from noon to 8 PM on Sunday, November 23. I will be training another librarian, so I will be able to come downstairs and help you find books to finish your assignments.

I will be in on my usual hours of 1:30 – 9:30 PM on Monday, November 24 (on the main floor Information Desk from 5:30 to 9:30), but I will be taking Tuesday and Wednesday off, November 25 and 26. My assistant, Vickie Sowell, will be able to help you from 8 to 5 on Tuesday and most of Wednesday until about 2:30. Student workers will also be available 9:30 AM to 7 PM on Tuesday, and 9:30 or 10 to 1:30 or 2 on Wednesday.

Please remember that the library closes at 5 PM on Wednesday, November 26, and will not reopen until noon on Sunday, November 30. However, the library will be open until 2 AM that evening.

The library will be open 7 AM to 2 AM Monday through Friday, December 1 through 5, although our reference desk on the lower level will only be staffed from 8 AM to 7 PM Monday through Thursday, and 8 AM to 5 PM Friday. I am the lucky librarian who will be the only non-student staff available in the entire library on Saturday, December 6, from 8 AM to 7 PM. Good luck to you on your final projects and exams!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...